☎ CONTACT mary
Mary Bruder is the Office Manager at Clearwell Group. Prior to joining Clearwell Group, Ms. Bruder was Director of Administration for Quest Holdings, Inc. where she was responsible for office management, human resources, benefit administration, weekly payroll and risk management. Ms. Bruder’s professional career has allowed her to serve in many capacities including credit & collections, accounting, real estate, environmental, operations, and corporate governance.
Ms. Bruder holds Bachelor degrees in Business Administration and Psychology with minors in Management and International Economics from the University of South Florida. She currently serves as Treasurer and Board Member for University Community Ministries, Inc., a Tampa, Florida based non-profit ministry serving the homeless, elderly, and youth in the Tampa Bay area where she is responsible for accounting, budget preparation, and strategic planning. Ms. Bruder is also a member of the Hillsborough County Literacy Council.
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
B.A., Business Administration with Minors in Management and Business Economics, 2003
B.A., Psychology, 2003
Activities & Affiliations
- Board Member & Treasurer of University Community Ministries, Inc.
- Member, University of South Florida Business Alumni
- Member, Hillsborough County Literacy Council
- Impact Church of Keystone
- Administrative support for Ebenezer Community Investment, New Springs Development Corp. and West Florida Foster Care Services, Inc.